2013 is almost here! You know what that means, right? Time to make your New Year’s resolution. When you’re making your resolution, don’t forget to make one for your business too. Having a resolution for your business is a great way to accomplish some goals. We have some tips to help keep you on track, so when your Automotive Marketing plan gets going, you don’t derailed!
1. Pick something important so that it won’t end up on the back burner indefinitely.
2. Use specific numbers. It’s not, “I want to get more visitors” it’s “I want to get 1,000 more visitors a month”.
3. Be willing to sacrifice. Analyze your time and see where you can trim some fat.
4. Share your goal with others. This helps because they can support you, but it also makes your accountable. A private goal can be ignored, a public goal will be shameful.
5. Get back on the wagon. Everyone has bad days, but you can’t let them ruin you. Too often people make the mistake of eating junk food one weekend and then giving up on the whole diet. Don’t let that happen to you! If you have a month where you don’t meet your goal, use it as a lesson to knock next month out of the park!
Hopefully these tips will help keep you going. We hope everyone has a happy, healthy and fun fun fun New Years Eve!
Also, never forget you can Contact Wikimotive for a free evaluation of your SEO strategy!